Become a tour venue
We love talking to new venues about hosting our favourite annual political cartoon exhibition. And each year a new show embarks on a national tour around the country for thousands of Australians to enjoy. We seek venues to host the exhibition for a period of 6 – 10 display weeks and you’ll need around 65 lineal metres to hang the show.
Why host Behind the Lines?
- Diversify your exhibition program
- Boost visitation
- Content appeal across multiple demographics
- Saleable merchandise
- PR and marketing opportunities
- Public programs
What you’ll receive
- Over 80 cartoon framed in blackwood fini-frames
- Introduction and logo panel and eight theme panels
- Text labels to accompany the works
- Large print exhibition companion
- Marketing kit
- Family activities
- Catalogues for the exhibition are also available for resale at your venue
Like to know more?
Please contact our Exhibitions Coordinator for more information: